Grayson

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sarah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sarah is now Two

My sweet baby girl turned two on Saturday offically. Time is sure ugly sometimes to the heart. I love watching my babies grow up but there is a part of my heart that loves the cuddly lap time and the sweet sometimes wet kisses that it brings. And as many people continute to tell me the time flies so cherish each moment. Sometimes it is hard to do that when she has unrolled an entire roll of toilet paper through the entire house. Grr! Those moments need to pass quickly. They always do. So as I sit here and think about bringing home my big brown eyed, puffy cheek baby girl and watching her turn two...I realize that I have loved being her mom!



3 comments:

The Raifords said...

WOW! Has it really been TWO years already!!! I can't believe it! Time does go by entirely too fast. Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Miss you Michael. Take care.
Love,
Tisha

melanie said...

What a precious little sweetie girl!! I hate that we missed her party. She is absolutely adorable! Happy birthday Miss Sarah!! And big hugs, Mama. It's so bittersweet watching them grow up. Wait until she turns 10 and GLEEFULLY announces that it's only SIX YEARS until she can drive! Yikes! Stay little, little one!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sarah !!!