Grayson

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sarah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Last Semester

Monday I am beginning my last semester of nursing school. I am not wanting to but, I am very excited this is IT!!! May 7th is my pinning ceremony and May 15th is graduation. I have been in school off and on for almost ten years. I started school in 2002 and 9 years later I am finally completing the task. I know when I got married, before I was done with school, my mom was worried I would never finish. I promised her that I would finish! I am doing it Mom! I am so proud. Not only am I finishing but I have done very well and made great grades in the process. I have made A's and B's in nursing school. My GPA has gone up in nursing school :-) I am proud of this fact. So I say all that to say, this is the beginning of the end! Strap in this ride is gonna fly by!

2 comments:

Tish said...

Hey girl ! I can't believe you are almost done ! I am so excited for you ! BTW my blog address changed LOL

www.tishknits33.blogspot.com

Micah said...

* I * am so proud for you too! You've nearly done it! Look out world... M. P. RN is about to be ready to walk through some brand new doors!
So exciting!