Grayson

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sarah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So you only think you didn't see me last semester!

Well the next time you see me memorize my face because you will not be seeing it at all this semester. I hate to say that but keep in mind that this is only temporary. Three months and it is over and I will be in my third semester of nursing. This semester has already been hairy scary loco crazy and it is day two of the stinkin' thing! If you catch yourself thinking about my children during random times in the day please lift them up because they aren't going to be seeing their momma either. This is going to be rough so please be lifting us up as we chug through this semester of nursing school. We are all in it as a family but we can't do it without the uplifting support of our friends and family! Thanks for listening to me gripe and fret!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You are brave for starting nursing school with two kids. I know it takes a lot of your precious time and I understand that you are probably stressing and missing your family like crazy, but just keep in mind what you are working for. The payoff is gonna be wonderful for you. You have a good support system and lots of help so you are very blessed!!

xoxo