Grayson

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sarah

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Seeing friends from the past.

I am so glad to be back in Southeast Texas. I have gotten to see most of my precious friends from the past. I was in a true Christian soroity Sigma Phi Lambda at Lamar and within that group was forged a sisterhood that has forever captured my heart. I got to see about 6 of my closest sorority sisters and best friends. Over the past four years our lives have dramatically changed for the better. Most of us are married and four of us have babies or babies on the way. I didn't know how much I missed my girls until I saw them at the wedding shower. We were all inseperable until life happened. I am glad to get back with my old friends. Also I am glad to be here because I am building new friendships and we are part of an amazing church that blesses us with such encouragment and love. Thanks for old friends and new friends.

" Make new friends, keep the old, one is silver the other gold."



Back row left to right: Michael Christian (Paine), Katelyn King (Fertitta), Karen Newby (Langham), Hillary Hanson (Westfall), Ashely Benson (soon to be Bowling).

Front: Blonde lady can't remember her name LOL oops, brunette Lydia.

When I get the updated picture of us at the shower I wil post it on here. Love my girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.